SUMMER ZOOKEEPER CAMP - These sessions run every Friday throughout the 2018 Summer months.
Dates: Summer Session Dates are Friday's May 25th - August 17th
Location: Scales & Tails Showroom – 3584 S. 1950 W., #13, WVC, UT 84119
Registration is open!
Come learn how to care for reptiles with Scales & Tails Utah!
Zookeeper For a Day
Every Friday from May 25th, 2018 - August 17th, 2018
- 5/25 - Intro Day/Learn about the shop/Clean Enclosures
- 6/1 - Tortoise Day - Turtles/Tortoises
- 6/8 - (Full) Colubrid Day - Milk Snakes, King Snakes, Gopher Snakes, etc
- 6/15 - Creepy Crawlers - Spiders, Scorpions, Roaches, oh my!
- 6/22 - Venom Day - Safely learn about venom, rattlesnakes and venomous lizards
- 6/29 - Morph Day - Compare normal colors vs breed in colors of animals
- 7/6 - Skull Day - Compare skulls to live specimans
- 7/13 - (Full) Boa Day - Rosy Boas to Green Anacondas
- 7/20 - Bird Day - Meet the birds of Scales & Tails
- 7/27 - (Full) Crocodilian Day - Compare difference between Crocodiles, Caiman and Alligators
- 8/3 - Monitor Day - Meet all of the Monitor Lizards
- 8/10 - Agamids & Iguanids Day - Learn about all the other lizards besides Monitors
- 8/17 - Python Day - Ball Pythons to Reticulated Pythons
- Maximum of 8 participants per keeper session
- $25 participant fee per session
- Participant must fill out registration form and liability waiver prior to participation
- Youth ages 6-16 allowed to participate
- Zookeeper duties will vary from week to week
- Participants may sign up for multiple sessions (must repeat registration for each date for summer camp)
- Optional: Sign up for all 13 Summer Sessions for a package deal, please pick May 25th as your preferred date, then choose the $260 payment option. The Thirteen sessions package will receive a $5 discount per session. Refund is not available for missed sessions.
- Please note, registration is not final until you have paid and been accepted into the date requested by reply e-mail.
Please complete one registration form below for EACH child to apply for session dates.
Sign up for our newsletter: