HOLIDAY ZOOKEEPER CAMP - We will be running zookeeper camps on Fridays throughout the summer!
Dates: Summer Sessions - Friday, May 31 - Aug 16
Location: Scales & Tails Showroom – 3584 S. 1950 W., #13, WVC, UT 84119
Registration now open!
Come learn how to care for reptiles with Scales & Tails Utah!
Zookeeper For a Day
Various - See Below:
- 5/31 - Fantastic Pet Day! Learn about the best reptiles to own as starter pets.
- 6/7 - Turtles and Tortoises Day! Find out the difference between the two.
- (FULL) 6/14 - Crocodilian Day! Meet and get a chance to feed the most ancient reptiles of our day.
- 6/21 - Birds of the World Day! Meet our amazing flighted ambassadors and help create fun enrichment toys for the birds.
- 6/28 - Python vs Boa Day! Come meet and greet with some of the biggest snakes on display in Utah!
- 7/5 - Agamid's & Iguanids Day! Work with our favorite lizards like bearded dragons, iguanas and a chuckwalla.
- 7/12 - Creepy Crawler Day! Spiders, Scorpions, Cockroaches Oh my!
- 7/19 - Local Animal Day! Meet many of the snakes, lizards, and creepy crawlies found right here in Utah.
- 7/26 - Monitor Lizard Day! We may not have a Komodo Dragon, but we have some of his cousins!
- 8/2 - Care of Mystical Creatures Day! Wear your robes and bring your wands then get ready to enter the realm of magical creatures!
- 8/9 - Camouflage Day! Learn about the cool ways animals hide themselves from other predators.
- 8/16 - Colubrids Day! Get a close up encounter with Milk snakes, King snakes, Gopher snakes and more!
- Maximum of 12 participants per keeper session
- $25 participant fee per session
- Participant must fill out registration form and liability waiver prior to participation
- Youth ages 6-16 allowed to participate
- Zookeeper duties will vary from session to session
- Participants may sign up for multiple sessions (must repeat registration for each date of camp)
- Please note, registration is not final until you have paid and been accepted into the date requested by reply e-mail.
Please complete one registration form below for EACH child to apply for session dates.
Sign up for our newsletter: